Growing Talent on twitter
- @Growing_Talent Looking forward to attending @JCPinSthLondon jobs event @thebromleycourt tomorrow - should be #buzzing - spreading the word @Growing_Talent6 hours ago
- @Growing_Talent Site visit to @Redpersonnel1 at their impressive new offices. Meant to catch-up with Abraham @Growing_Talent 20 -… 6 hours ago
- @Growing_Talent This is everyone's responsibility. Are we going to keep passing the buck or start taking action? Suicide stats ar… 1 day ago
- @Growing_Talent Impressive visit to @MHFAEngland new offices @rcpsych in Aldgate. Great to see some familiar faces and many new on… 1 day ago
24 Hours to go!
Until Growing Talent’s 17th Employer Speed Dating session at Southwark Cathedral!
Preparation, Preparation, Preparation – as we know prevents poor performance! So we have the following prepared and ready for tomorrow:
- Invitations sent to 22 talented Growing Talent Associate wannabes
- Invitations to employers looking for new talent they can grow into polished gems with their teams
- Table names
- Profile summary sheets of all applicants
- Applicant register and name labels
- Refreshments ordered
Employers attending include Harrow Green, Harris & Hoole, Pertemps, Ballymore, Interserve, ME London and Melia White House with others attending to see what it’s all about!
It’s amazing how this event begins with trepidation from applicants and employers so used to interviewing/being interviewed the traditional way yet ends with a lot of positivity and laughter.
Check back to see what amazing people will be selected for Growing Talent 17 by their prospective employers and share in their journey…..
Below are employers from Ballymore, Interserve, Pertemps, Firmdale, Melia/ME Hotel Group, Harris & Hoole and Harrow Green all seeking new talent…..