Growing Talent on twitter
- @Growing_Talent Welcome to @Growing_Talent 24's Associates who start the #orientation week tomorrow - Daniel @PertempsJobs Juliet &… 9 hours ago
- @Growing_Talent @TheJJCLtd very proud to be part of #bbclondonpeople #greaterlondoners following nomination… https://t.co/iKBuXN1ucj1 day ago
- @Growing_Talent very proud to be part of #bbclondonpeople #greaterlondoners following nomination. Journali… https://t.co/HcO7dnDLNq1 day ago
24 Hours to go!
Until Growing Talent’s 17th Employer Speed Dating session at Southwark Cathedral!
Preparation, Preparation, Preparation – as we know prevents poor performance! So we have the following prepared and ready for tomorrow:
- Invitations sent to 22 talented Growing Talent Associate wannabes
- Invitations to employers looking for new talent they can grow into polished gems with their teams
- Table names
- Profile summary sheets of all applicants
- Applicant register and name labels
- Refreshments ordered
Employers attending include Harrow Green, Harris & Hoole, Pertemps, Ballymore, Interserve, ME London and Melia White House with others attending to see what it’s all about!
It’s amazing how this event begins with trepidation from applicants and employers so used to interviewing/being interviewed the traditional way yet ends with a lot of positivity and laughter.
Check back to see what amazing people will be selected for Growing Talent 17 by their prospective employers and share in their journey…..
Below are employers from Ballymore, Interserve, Pertemps, Firmdale, Melia/ME Hotel Group, Harris & Hoole and Harrow Green all seeking new talent…..