Is Growing Talent for you?
Yes, if you have a positive attitude, enthusiasm to learn, commitment to work and are over 18 – no upper age limit! With no cvs, job descriptions or formal job interviews - Growing Talent is different. Employers select based on attitude and personality giving you the opportunity to grow into their vacant role. Note: you must already be resident in the UK. All roles are currently based across London.
Key points to taking part in Growing Talent
- A provisional job offer at the start ensures you know salary, benefits, hours, career progression etc - no surprises!
- From January 2019 Growing Talent will be 6 weeks long comprising 4 weeks training in the vacant role, 1 week orientation and 1 week holistic.
- Once selected, all parts of Growing Talent are mandatory.
- You are unpaid but retain your benefits and have your travel paid upto your first salary
- You will need to provide Right to Work documentation and undergo a basic police check
- Should you request a Registration Form you will also be sent our GDPR which explains when data is collected on Growing Talent, how it is stored etc. No data is stored on this website.