Growing Talent on twitter
- @Growing_Talent Katrina returns to @Growing_Talent from @myPortico to do the @MHFAEngland First Aider course - be great to see her… 15 hours ago
- @Growing_Talent @Growing_Talent 22's holistic week kicks off this morning with @MHFAEngland 2 days #mentalhealth #firstaider course #spreadingtheword15 hours ago
- @Growing_Talent Good to chat with the amazing @Sirspencethe1st - just two years after joining @HarrowGreen via @Growing_Talent he's… 3 days ago
- @Growing_Talent what amazing empathy for others from Daniel & @Sirspencethe1st - Michael is a massive cheer… https://t.co/ZvzGhwglip3 days ago
Later today Emma from Unravelling Minds joined us to share her journey from high-end fashion, dealing with mental health issues, recovering, using art as part of her recovery, composing the Balloon and the Brain blog and much more.
Now a trained counsellor, who runs pop up gatherings – a safe place to share experiences of life and recovery called CBT – Cake Before Therapy which is part of her innovative company – Unravelling Minds.
Emma set three challenges:
- Start doodling on a blank sheet of paper and see where it takes you!
- Draw a heart and fill it with everything that is important to you.
- Using papers/magazines find an image and change it
After the workshop, Emma joined the guys for a networking lunch sharing experiences.
A great workshop! Thanks Emma