Growing Talent on twitter
- @Growing_Talent Great 1st appraisals coming in for the talented & empowered trio that is Ella, Florence & Suaad @Growing_Talent fro… 1 month ago
- @Growing_Talent After all their hard work, collaboration and dedication to get into work, Ella, Suaad & Florence - our fabulous… 1 month ago
- @Growing_Talent Here's a label that I know our fabulously talented @Growing_Talent Associates will love - introducing… 1 month ago
- @Growing_Talent @paramedic_tom @mkrettiwt @swasFT Fabulous leadership @paramedic_tom if only ALL leaders took the same care with th… 1 month ago
29 and counting!
Always looking forward to connect fabulous local unemployed people with massive hidden talent to employers looking for diversity, fresh ideas, and talent they can unlock and grow into long-term members of their business – we’re now planning the 29th programme for Growing Talent!
First important date to note is 15 June 2022 – virtual information session for potential, unemployed applicants. If you are looking for a role based in London or know someone who is but confidence and/or experience stops you/them finding the right role in via the traditional recruitment process, get in touch before 14.6.22 for more information.
Of course, we welcome more employers! If you have a permanent, full-time role to grow your own talent in and the empathy, time and tools to nurture someone on their Growing Talent, get in touch now to find out more.
Confirmed permanent, full-time roles include on this programme:
- Service Team Adminiistrators
- Service Co-Ordinators
- Team Managers
- Health & Safety Administrators (NEBOSH)
- Trainee Recruitment Consultants
- Business Moves Apprenticeships
- Recruitment Resourcers
- Property Management Apprenticeships
Non- apprenticeship roles range £21K- £30K+ depending on the role.
If selected by an employer, you will be aware of all aspects of the end role upfront, undergo an intensive orientation and holistic week as well as undertake the global, accredited I-act positive mental health and wellbeing course and so much more!
Testimonials from employers and participants, case study films and lots more information can be seen at www.growing-talent.co.uk – select the ’employer’ or ‘applicant’ tabs as applicable.