Growing Talent on twitter
- @Growing_Talent @SmartWorksHQ is a brilliant charity that changes the lives of many women going into/returning to work including s… 2 days ago
- @Growing_Talent Great CV & Interview powerhouse for @JCPinSthLondon today - 9 fabulously talented unemployed people learning togeth… 3 days ago
- @Growing_Talent Just ended the last day of week long empowerment sessions with #Graduates from @JCPinSthLondon Overwhelming evaluat… 7 days ago
- @Growing_Talent Sad news for many who were planning a trip to #Spain or just landed there for the start of much needed hols - now h… 12 days ago
Later today Emma from Unravelling Minds joined us to share her journey from high-end fashion, dealing with mental health issues, recovering, using art as part of her recovery, composing the Balloon and the Brain blog and much more.
Now a trained counsellor, who runs pop up gatherings – a safe place to share experiences of life and recovery called CBT – Cake Before Therapy which is part of her innovative company – Unravelling Minds.
Emma set three challenges:
- Start doodling on a blank sheet of paper and see where it takes you!
- Draw a heart and fill it with everything that is important to you.
- Using papers/magazines find an image and change it
After the workshop, Emma joined the guys for a networking lunch sharing experiences.
A great workshop! Thanks Emma