Growing Talent on twitter
- @Growing_Talent Congrats @SeanMaywood1 spreading the word of what @PwC_UK & Firms like them are doing in this important field. Th… 22 hours ago
- @Growing_Talent @Growing_Talent - introducing our two latest @MHFAEngland first aiders who will be working with … 2 days ago
- @Growing_Talent Trailblazer #KatherineJohnson #HiddenFigures amazing lady fantastic role model to all women & girls https://t.co/nhtElYVBuQ2 days ago
- @Growing_Talent Love this from @ageukcampaigns - #MenInSheds tackling loneliness https://t.co/yVuuzr2f8f4 days ago
Later today Emma from Unravelling Minds joined us to share her journey from high-end fashion, dealing with mental health issues, recovering, using art as part of her recovery, composing the Balloon and the Brain blog and much more.
Now a trained counsellor, who runs pop up gatherings – a safe place to share experiences of life and recovery called CBT – Cake Before Therapy which is part of her innovative company – Unravelling Minds.
Emma set three challenges:
- Start doodling on a blank sheet of paper and see where it takes you!
- Draw a heart and fill it with everything that is important to you.
- Using papers/magazines find an image and change it
After the workshop, Emma joined the guys for a networking lunch sharing experiences.
A great workshop! Thanks Emma