Growing Talent on twitter
- @Growing_Talent #GraduationCeremony today for all 20+ graduates of @GrowingTalent in 2019. Some can't attend due to work pressures… 1 hour ago
- @Growing_Talent Stumbled across this. Brilliant idea! Respect to @DIVERTLondon @palaceforlife_ & @WilfredZaha If @Growing_Talent… 2 hours ago
- @Growing_Talent A great film - please pass it on to everyone you know. We never now when anyone will be in crisis including oursel… 5 days ago
- @Growing_Talent Welcome @ComeBeZV1 - the training is great and you will make a difference to this unique service 6 days ago
Later today Emma from Unravelling Minds joined us to share her journey from high-end fashion, dealing with mental health issues, recovering, using art as part of her recovery, composing the Balloon and the Brain blog and much more.
Now a trained counsellor, who runs pop up gatherings – a safe place to share experiences of life and recovery called CBT – Cake Before Therapy which is part of her innovative company – Unravelling Minds.
Emma set three challenges:
- Start doodling on a blank sheet of paper and see where it takes you!
- Draw a heart and fill it with everything that is important to you.
- Using papers/magazines find an image and change it
After the workshop, Emma joined the guys for a networking lunch sharing experiences.
A great workshop! Thanks Emma