Growing Talent on twitter
- @Growing_Talent What an excellent idea @Churchill_Group 4 days ago
- @Growing_Talent Shout out to all @Growing_Talent people - we’ve got through this year. Embrace #Christmas2020 as much as you can. 2… 22 days ago
- @Growing_Talent Remember https://t.co/3KR7nFlWgH2 months ago
- @Growing_Talent What an #uplifting #inspirational journey by #TaraLegge changed careers at 47. If you have a dream - go for it what… 2 months ago
Later today Emma from Unravelling Minds joined us to share her journey from high-end fashion, dealing with mental health issues, recovering, using art as part of her recovery, composing the Balloon and the Brain blog and much more.
Now a trained counsellor, who runs pop up gatherings – a safe place to share experiences of life and recovery called CBT – Cake Before Therapy which is part of her innovative company – Unravelling Minds.
Emma set three challenges:
- Start doodling on a blank sheet of paper and see where it takes you!
- Draw a heart and fill it with everything that is important to you.
- Using papers/magazines find an image and change it
After the workshop, Emma joined the guys for a networking lunch sharing experiences.
A great workshop! Thanks Emma