Growing Talent on twitter
- @Growing_Talent How fantastic is this? Giving people dignity and respect works wonders every time - no matter their age. With a glo… 1 month ago
- @Growing_Talent #shoutout to the amazing Kat previous @Growing_Talent - still shining her light now moving out to #Essex from… 2 months ago
- @Growing_Talent Today is day one of the virtual @Growing_Talent #orientation and #holistic week for the fab 10 selected by a global… 3 months ago
- @Growing_Talent @Rachy0808 @RobBiddulph Wow #Joshua, what a friendly@monster indeed @Rachy0808 @RobBiddulph #drawwithrob - wouldn’… 4 months ago
Talent – where do you get yours from?
More importantly, how much do you pay in commission or hires that don’t work out because your weren’t confident the match was right and it turned out you were right?
Adding Growing Talent to your menu when securing new talent for your teams and business makes perfect sense. Why?
- Both of you have time to evaluate each other before the decision to hire
- It’s the proven way to uncover hidden, local, diverse talent and be instrumental in someone’s social mobility
- The orientation and holistic training delivered including the accredited I-act positive mental health and wellbeing programme ensures the talent you select from Growing Talent meets many of the features of the new #ISO45003
- It’s completely free to use
Why not be a leader rather than a follower in securing the right talent.
Get in touch to learn more about Growing Talent and what it can do for your business.
Delivered virtually or classroom based with a dedicated mentor for the employer and individual on the journey.
So, are you a leader or a follower?