Growing Talent on twitter
- @Growing_Talent A big thank you to Simon who has juggled his diary to enter the spotlight after Ben Noah on Wednesday to share his… 2 days ago
- @Growing_Talent Thanks to Ben of #PwC who steps into the spotlight on Wednesday to share his insights into the world of work with o… 2 days ago
- @Growing_Talent One of the key teachings of @Growing_Talent is 'it's not the things that happen to us that affects us, but how we l… 4 days ago
- @Growing_Talent 6 days ago
Think a different way….
Unwrapping some seeds I’d germinated, it dawned on me, I hadn’t labeled them!
I knew they were one of three vegetables – courgettes, beans or mini cucumbers.
I like all three so it will be fun to see what they actually grow into now I’ve planted them.
Why post this on LinkedIn?
1. Watching them grow and noticing the changes each day is great for my positive well-being.
2. It’s not the things that happen to us that impacts us – negatively or positively – at home or at work – but how we look at them.
Stop, reflect, challenge your thoughts to think a more positive way.