Growing Talent on twitter
- @Growing_Talent What an excellent idea @Churchill_Group 13 days ago
- @Growing_Talent Shout out to all @Growing_Talent people - we’ve got through this year. Embrace #Christmas2020 as much as you can. 2… 30 days ago
- @Growing_Talent Remember https://t.co/3KR7nFlWgH2 months ago
- @Growing_Talent What an #uplifting #inspirational journey by #TaraLegge changed careers at 47. If you have a dream - go for it what… 2 months ago
24 Hours to go!
Until Growing Talent’s 17th Employer Speed Dating session at Southwark Cathedral!
Preparation, Preparation, Preparation – as we know prevents poor performance! So we have the following prepared and ready for tomorrow:
- Invitations sent to 22 talented Growing Talent Associate wannabes
- Invitations to employers looking for new talent they can grow into polished gems with their teams
- Table names
- Profile summary sheets of all applicants
- Applicant register and name labels
- Refreshments ordered
Employers attending include Harrow Green, Harris & Hoole, Pertemps, Ballymore, Interserve, ME London and Melia White House with others attending to see what it’s all about!
It’s amazing how this event begins with trepidation from applicants and employers so used to interviewing/being interviewed the traditional way yet ends with a lot of positivity and laughter.
Check back to see what amazing people will be selected for Growing Talent 17 by their prospective employers and share in their journey…..
Below are employers from Ballymore, Interserve, Pertemps, Firmdale, Melia/ME Hotel Group, Harris & Hoole and Harrow Green all seeking new talent…..