Growing Talent on twitter
- @Growing_Talent We proudly present our new @Growing_Talent film. Employers, now is the time to recruit a n… https://t.co/h5dlRK75Nn1 day ago
- @Growing_Talent #ClimateChange solution #Senegal featured on international news this morning. Innovative i… https://t.co/En5c5JsegN5 days ago
- @Growing_Talent Shennell long-time @Growing_Talent #supporter has finally seen her long journey come to fruition on the home front… 7 days ago
- @Growing_Talent Wonderful catching up with Kat this morning @Growing_Talent @myPortico exciting new chapter beginning for her.… 7 days ago
24 Hours to go!
Until Growing Talent’s 17th Employer Speed Dating session at Southwark Cathedral!
Preparation, Preparation, Preparation – as we know prevents poor performance! So we have the following prepared and ready for tomorrow:
- Invitations sent to 22 talented Growing Talent Associate wannabes
- Invitations to employers looking for new talent they can grow into polished gems with their teams
- Table names
- Profile summary sheets of all applicants
- Applicant register and name labels
- Refreshments ordered
Employers attending include Harrow Green, Harris & Hoole, Pertemps, Ballymore, Interserve, ME London and Melia White House with others attending to see what it’s all about!
It’s amazing how this event begins with trepidation from applicants and employers so used to interviewing/being interviewed the traditional way yet ends with a lot of positivity and laughter.
Check back to see what amazing people will be selected for Growing Talent 17 by their prospective employers and share in their journey…..
Below are employers from Ballymore, Interserve, Pertemps, Firmdale, Melia/ME Hotel Group, Harris & Hoole and Harrow Green all seeking new talent…..