Growing Talent on twitter
- @Growing_Talent How fantastic is this? Giving people dignity and respect works wonders every time - no matter their age. With a glo… 1 month ago
- @Growing_Talent #shoutout to the amazing Kat previous @Growing_Talent - still shining her light now moving out to #Essex from… 2 months ago
- @Growing_Talent Today is day one of the virtual @Growing_Talent #orientation and #holistic week for the fab 10 selected by a global… 3 months ago
- @Growing_Talent @Rachy0808 @RobBiddulph Wow #Joshua, what a friendly@monster indeed @Rachy0808 @RobBiddulph #drawwithrob - wouldn’… 4 months ago
24 Hours to go!
Until Growing Talent’s 17th Employer Speed Dating session at Southwark Cathedral!
Preparation, Preparation, Preparation – as we know prevents poor performance! So we have the following prepared and ready for tomorrow:
- Invitations sent to 22 talented Growing Talent Associate wannabes
- Invitations to employers looking for new talent they can grow into polished gems with their teams
- Table names
- Profile summary sheets of all applicants
- Applicant register and name labels
- Refreshments ordered
Employers attending include Harrow Green, Harris & Hoole, Pertemps, Ballymore, Interserve, ME London and Melia White House with others attending to see what it’s all about!
It’s amazing how this event begins with trepidation from applicants and employers so used to interviewing/being interviewed the traditional way yet ends with a lot of positivity and laughter.
Check back to see what amazing people will be selected for Growing Talent 17 by their prospective employers and share in their journey…..
Below are employers from Ballymore, Interserve, Pertemps, Firmdale, Melia/ME Hotel Group, Harris & Hoole and Harrow Green all seeking new talent…..